I did it!! I finished a list of 1000+ gifts from this year!! Ya’ll, there are tears in my eyes. I didn’t follow through every single day and I had that gap in the middle, but I made up for it and finished my goal! It’s really so exciting! Thank you for hanging around!!
If you are new to my posts about #1000Gifts… you can read my first post here. I’m taking the Joy Dare and writing a list of 1000 Gifts for 2013. You can read more about it over here.
December 19, 2013
965. Christmas Cards in the mail
966. Time to read a book
967. A vanilla scented candle.
968. Christmas cookies.
December 20, 2013
970. Caroling at the nursing home and handing out cards and candy canes… joy!
972. New ornaments for the tree
December 21, 2013
974. The healing power in Jesus’ name
975. Our Advent DVDs.
976. Bird houses
December 22, 2013
977. Christmas songs
978. Making amends with a friend
979. A hot shower
980. Folded laundry
December 23, 2013
981. Shopping with my Mama
983. Late night laughs
984. A small town doctor who is open the week of Christmas
December 24, 2013
985. Christmas Eve worship service
986. Listening to my husband play his trumpet.
988. Homemade breadsticks
December 25, 2013
990. My big wonderful family!
991. Daddy’s lasagna!!
December 26, 2013
992. Spontaneous time with my sister (that included more sushi!!)
993. A dentist who worked on his day off to help me get rid of the pain.
994. Fuzzy socks
December 27, 2013
995. Having Christmas twice!
996. New amazing knives from my Mama.
997. A sweet gift card (dirty Santa gift) that I’m super duper excited to use!
998. Hugs from the men in my life (husband, Daddy, brothers… they all give the BEST hugs!)
December 28, 2013
999. Having family game time.
1000. Homemade Bread Pudding with Jack Daniels Sauce… mmmmmm.
1001. A short “date” with my hubby… to the dollar store 🙂
December 29, 2013
1002. Colored markers
1003. Glittery fingernail polish… applied by Noah!
1004. Opportunities to comfort my sick kids.
1005. Christmas movies on my DVR… I’m still watching them!
December 30, 2013
1006. Sleeping late
1007. Supper cooked by my teenager
December 31, 2013
1008. So many, many things to be thankful for. What a wonderful year!