If you are new to my posts about #1000Gifts… you can read my first post here. I’m taking the Joy Dare and writing a list of 1000 Gifts for 2013. You can read more about it over here.
November 25, 2013
868. A positive report from the cardiologist for my husband (although there are many more tests to be done).
869. Laughing and holding hands.
870. New goodies from Bath & Body Works
871. Fuel in our truck to take us all the places we need to go.
November 26, 2013
872. Friends who are always there. Always. With comforting words, encouragement and love.
873. Wood to put in the fireplace.
874. Leftovers that fill our bellies.
November 27, 2013
876. Celebrating my brother’s 30th birthday with our whole family! I’m blessed with such amazing siblings and their families and parents… my heart overflows!
877. A cousin willing to bring me rhubarb all the way from Alabama so I could make my brother his favorite pie!
878. Laughs and hugs and late night hanging out with my family.
879. Our pastor. He’s such a blessing and bringing a smile to his face tonight with a birthday cake was such a gift – one of his closest friends passed away just before church and being able to bring just a tiny bit of joy was a blessing.
880. My baby brother Jake – he saved the day in a way that mostly only he and I know about.
November 28, 2013
881. Homemade Pralines. Ohmygoodness.
882. Homemade Crawfish Chowder – not traditional Thanksgiving fare, but it could be on our menu every year and I’d be a happy girl!! (Thanks to my sis Amanda… it was amazing!!)
883. Being in my PJ’s by 5pm. Yes, thank you.
884. Sinus meds.
885. Having everybody home and together – so many people are suffering or lonely or far away during the holiday season. I’m thankful that we can be together this year and that we’re all healthy and needing nothing!
886. My friend Kristen. She knows my heart and has filled it a lot lately – what a wonderful gift!
November 29, 2013
888. Pie & Ice Cream
889. Hot water
890. Clean dishes
November 30, 2013
891. My sweet precious Christian who came into our family seven years ago today! Happy Birthday!!
892. Laughing so hard my face hurts.
893. A day trip with my Mama, my sister, and our girls!
894. Cough syrup to help me sleep.
December 1, 2013
895. Great friends at church
896. My baby boy enjoying his “candy” birthday party!
897. An unexpected night of girl talk with a precious friend.
898. Good, sound, honest advice.
899. A pastor who speaks the truth – no matter what!
900. Central air and heat… and needing both in one week – ha!
What are you thankful for from this past week?