If you are new to my posts about #1000Gifts… you can read my first post here. I’m taking the Joy Dare and writing a list of 1000 Gifts for 2013. You can read more about it over here.
November 18, 2013
837. Fresh, clean sheets
838. New makeup
839. A day at home
840. New snowflake earrings that make me smile 🙂
November 19, 2013
841. A beautiful full moon (I know I said that last week… but I found another pic my son took and I just had to share… it took my breath away!)
842. Having supper cooked by 2pm.
843. Movie night with the family
November 20, 2013
844. Successful oral surgery for my oldest (although continued prayers are appreciated, he’s in a lot of pain)
845. A day of splurging – although I’ll probably regret it later.
846. Golden Oreos. I might like them better than the original (shhhh… don’t tell anybody)
847. My Aunt Louinda. She helped out today with my kiddos and it’s always so much fun and a blessing to be around her!
November 21, 2013
848. Kids who can fold and put away laundry.
849. The giddiness and anticipation in my kids eyes when they know a surprise is coming tomorrow!
November 22, 2013
850. A dentist who can and will see my kids on a moment’s notice when (we think) we’re having a dental emergency.
851. A missed turn that becomes a
3 hour detour “bonus” on our mini-vacation… we visited Duck Commander!
852. $1 ice cream cones at Sonic
853. Seeing my oldest son pursue his passions… this week it’s photography and he’s read an entire book (on his own) and has been practicing daily with all the settings on my camera that I’ve never learned how to use!
854. My silly and gorgeous husband!
855. The beautiful fall leaves all around us… red and yellow and gold and orange.
856. Six kids who are quietly laying in hotel beds and watching television and dozing off to sleep (as I write this…) Praise the Lord!!
November 23, 2013
857. Digital photos… we took over 1200 pictures in a 2 day trip. Can you imagine if we had to still use film? (check out our little photo bomb in that one!)
858. Finding my Fitbit Flex when I thought I had lost it in a crowd of thousands.
859. Fireworks and Christmas music and a million lights…
860. Holding hands with my husband as we drive home late at night with 6 5 sleeping children in the back. (the teenager is not asleep… he’s on his laptop like me ;))
861. Chapstick (if only I could rub it all over my chapped face)
862. Having an inverter in our truck (so we can plug things in while we drive!)
863. My beautiful, fun, amazing, wonderful family. My heart overflows with joy…
November 24, 2013
864. A fire in the fireplace. I love cold weather!
865. Green Bean Casserole… one of my most favorite dishes around the holidays!
866. Waking up with a sweet boy snuggled next to me.
867. Having modern medicine at my fingertips. When I think of the millions of people in the world who can’t get the most basic of medical care, I’m overwhelmed with gratefulness for the things we take for granted.
What have your gifts been for the past week?